Order & Shipping Policy
Placing an Order
- Select the item and quantity, then click “Add to Cart.” A summary of the items in your cart and the total price will appear.
- Once you add an item to your cart, it is reserved for a brief period of time so you can complete your order.
- If you do not complete the checkout process right away, the item will remain in your cart but will not be reserved indefinitely. It may sell out before you submit your order.
- On the Shopping Cart page, scroll down to the “Estimate Shipping & Tax” section. You may need to click on the button to expand the section.
- Select your preferred country for delivery in the dropdown menu to view the available shipping methods and associated costs.
Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Sign in to your account or create a new account if this is your first order
- Enter a shipping address, choose a shipping method, choose payment options
- Review your order details
- Click place your order
or you can use “Checkout with Paypal” to complete your purchase
- Pay with my PayPal account, click “Pay with my PayPal account”
- Pay with my Credit Card, click “Don’t have a PayPal account“
- You might have a different shipping address in your PayPal payment, but we will ship to the shipping address you fill out during checkout.
- Note: Please make sure your shipping address is correct and up-to-date at checkout. We are not responsible for the loss of orders due to an incorrect address provided. All packages that are return to us by carriers as undeliverable are subject to additional shipping charges to resend the item.
- Shipment are not eligible for intercept while in transit.
- If an item is available for purchase on our site, you will see an “Add to Cart” button on the product detail page.
- If you do not see an “Add to Cart” button, the item is temporarily out of stock. To find out when it will be available to order, check the Product Stock Date.
- Yes, you will receive a payment confirmation from PayPal and an order confirmation from us. You may be charged a handling fee by your credit card company in connection with your purchase. Once your order has been processed, we will send a shipment confirmation to the email address associated with your payment. You may also refer to your PayPal transaction for the tracking number.
- If the item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you to discuss a replacement item.
- If you attempt to check out and receive a message saying that your order is incomplete or invalid, that means an item in your cart has sold out since the time you placed it in your cart. Remove the sold-out item from your cart and try again.
Shipping and Processing Time
- We will ship anywhere in the world. Contact us if your country is not listed on the shopping cart.
- We offer free shipping on any order over US$75 or $100 CAD to major cities in the continental United States and Canada. Shipping costs may apply for APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, the Marshall Islands, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- A billing address is the address you provided to your bank or credit card company. A shipping address is where you’d like your order to be sent.
- When checking out, please make sure your shipping address is correct and up to date. We are not responsible for the loss of any order for which an incorrect address has been provided. We cannot intercept a shipment once an order has been sent out. All packages that carriers return to us as undeliverable are subject to additional shipping charges for resending.
- An address is unconfirmed if the buyer’s credit card billing address does not match his or her shipping address.
- Items will be sent out from our warehouse within 24–72 hours (excluding public holidays and Sundays) once your payment is received Mostly ship the same day order is placed
- You should receive your order by the end of the third business day after it has been processed for shipment. Our processing time is 1–3 days.
- Most shipments will arrive within 3–5 business days in Canada and 7–10 business days in the United States (shipments to the East Coast may take longer). Shipments to APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and Mexico will arrive within 20–25 business days.
- Note: We are not responsible for delays due to carrier mishandling, customs inspection, or any other circumstances beyond our control. Transit time may vary, particularly during holiday seasons or in poor weather conditions. We are also not responsible for any import taxes or duties charged by customs.
- You will receive a tracking number in your shipment confirmation. Please allow 24–48 business hours for the shipping carrier to update its website with the current tracking information.
Please email us if you can’t find an answer to your question. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PT. We are always happy to hear from you, and we will reply as soon as possible. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Thank you for your patience
Local Pick Up
You can arrange to pick up your order at our office located in Richmond, BC, Canada. Within two business days after you place your order, we will email you the date and address for pickup.
Please feel free to contact us if you can’t find an answer to your question.
Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm PST, we are always happy to hear from you and we’ll try to reply as soon as possible. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Thank you for your patience.