A newborn requires 10-12 diaper changes per day. We recommend that you start with at least 2–3 dozen diapers. To make sure you have enough clean diapers to change your baby after each wetting, you’ll need at least 20 clean diapers available while the others are in the laundry. Frequent washing of a small number of diapers will cause your supply to wear out quicker. A large supply will allow your system to last until your baby is potty trained.
- 12 x KaWaii Baby Newborn Pure & Natural Pocket Cloth Diaper
- 24 x KaWaii Baby Eco-friendly Inserts (Choose from Microfiber, Bamboo Charcoal or Bamboo Inserts of your choice)
Size: Fit babies weighing 6-22 pounds
- Soft suede cloth wicks moisture away from your newborn’s skin.
- Hook & Loop fastener makes changing a breeze for new parents, grandparents or first-time babysitters.
- Waterproof outer shell
- An inner layer of suede cloth that:
- It wicks moisture away from the skin and keeps your baby’s bottom dry
- Feels smooth, resists stains, and does not pill
- A front panel on the diaper that provides extra leak protection during tummy time
- Quick and easy changing:
- Sturdy yet soft Hook & Loop fastener
- Back pocket opening
- Multipurpose outer shell – use as a cover for prefold or fitted diapers
- Three rows of snaps for simple rise adjustment:
- Small – snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons (6–10 lbs)
- Medium – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons (10–15 lbs)
- Large – leave unsnapped (15–22 lbs)
- Waist adjustment:
- Sturdy yet soft hook & loop fastener to fit your baby’s waist snugly
Substitution of colors may be needed for faster shipping
newborn diapers newbrn diapers newborn diaper
12 Diapers with 24 Super Absorbent Microfiber Inserts, 12 Diapers with 24 Premium Bamboo Inserts, 12 Diapers with 12 Mom Bamboo & 12 Charcoal Bamboo Inserts, 12 Diapers with 12 Premium Bamboo & 12 Charcoal Bamboo Inserts