Check out our Restock Update page for our next restock
Charcoal is known to absorb odors. The smell of a wet diaper is definitely lighter than the regular diaper, and it is slightly drier when in use as well.
Keep your baby comfortable and odor-free with waterproof fabric and hypoallergenic bamboo charcoal.
One Size fit babies weighing 8 to 36 lbs
What is Bamboo Charcoal?
Bamboo Charcoal is made of bamboo by means of a pyrolysis process. It is known to have high porosity. Charcoal is known to absorb odors and is slightly drier than a regular diaper when in use.
- Outer shell: Waterproof TPU Fabric
- Inner layer: 80% bamboo charcoal, 20% fleece
- Leak-proof front panel for extra protection
- Wide back opening for easy insertion
- Tummy snaps for a flexible fit
- Hip snaps help prevent wing drooping
- Easy care – see instructions for washing bamboo diapers
Three rows of snaps for simple rise adjustment:
- Small – snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons (8–16 lb)
- Medium – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons (16–22 lb)
- Large – leave unsnapped (22–36 lb)
Ancient Forest, Citrus Tree, Railway Town, Wild Fig