Our Reversible Muslin Jacquard Cotton Sleep Sack keeps your baby warm and comfortable when they are sleeping. The open bottom allows ventilation, unrestricted movement, and room for your baby to grow.
Remove the risk of the baby getting tangled up in the bedding or waking up cold after kicking the blanket off. Use to keep your baby warm when feeding or comforting them at night.
What is Muslin Jacquard Cotton?
- We aim to create products that are durable and safe to use
- 100% muslin cotton is lightweight, breathable, hypoallergenic, super soft, and comfortable
- Jacquard is a weaving technique, a pattern is woven directly onto the fabric rather than dye printing. This reduces the need for printing chemicals onto the fabric and is safe for babies
- The jacquard technique with 100% muslin cotton provides the best results for babies’ sleepwear and blankets and is ideal to use throughout the year.
- Hypoallergenic and soft against the baby’s skin
- 100% cotton is durable, breathable, can withstand regular use, and lasts a long time
- Two layers of 100% premium muslin Jacquard cotton
- It gets even softer with every wash
- Breathable and prevents a baby from overheating
- Snaps are placed at the shoulder and along both sides for easy diaper changes
- Simple and Japanese Jacquard print with matching piped edges
- Machine wash in cold water
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat
- Allow for 1–3% shrinkage
Available in 3 Sizes
- Small: approximately 0-6 months 13.75 x 21.5 inches (35 x 55 cm)
- Medium: approximately 6-12 months 15.75 x 23.5 inches (40 x 60 cm)
- Large: approximately 12-24 months 17.75 x 31.5 inches (45 x 80 cm)
KaWaii Mushrooms, Bunny Loves Carrot, Teddy Bear Parachuting
Small, Medium, Large